You may have heard of oil pulling…
But if you haven’t yet, you are sure to hear about it sooner than later.
You are more than likely wondering what it is, how it works and what to do.
I have great news, I plan to answer those questions simply and practically.
How Oil Pulling Works?
- When you place the oil in your mouth and start to swish back and forth it starts to draw out saliva in turn activating digestion.
- Poisons start to be drawn out from the blood through the mucous membranes of the mouth.
- The toxins that pass through the salivary ducts and into the oil mixture in your mouth will cause the oil to start to feel thicker and the oil will appear to turn white about half way through your oil pulling session.
- Disease and harmful elements are drawn out by the oil from the body and are eliminated through the mouth.
What Oil Pulling Can Fix?
- Loose Teeth
- Bleeding Gums
- Tooth Pain
- Bad Breath
- Yellowing Teeth
- Migraine Headaches
- Eczema, Acne & Other Skin Conditions
- Ulcers and diseases of the stomach and intestines, heart, blood, kidney, liver, lungs and women’s diseases.
- Diseases of the nerves, paralysis, and encephalitis
- Slow Metabolism
- Arthritis Pain
- Sinus Congestion
Types of Oils for Pulling.
Coconut oil is the most popular oil to use for oil pulling because if its anti-microbial properties, versatile uses and pleasing flavor.
I prefer coconut oil for oil pulling for all of these reasons plus I already have it on hand regularly.
Sunflower and sesame oil are also options for oil pulling as well.
Oil Pulling How-To
- Start with your oil of choice. Take a half tablespoon to a full tablespoon in your mouth on an empty stomach. If you have a full stomach while oil pulling you risk the possibility of getting nauseous.
- Once you have begun to start swishing your oil back and forth, set a timer between 10-20 minutes. Gently swish back and forth between your teeth and cheeks for desired time.
- After you have hit your goal time, spit and rinse out your mouth with salt water. It is recommended to brush with natural toothpaste and then floss your teeth.
Oil Pull Up To 3 Times a Day.
I usually only do my oil pulling once a day first thing in the morning.
However you can oil pull 1-3 times per day.
If you are trying to heal a tooth or cure an illness doing it 3 times a day is recommended.
Keep in mind when attempting to heal anything you will often experience worsened symptoms before getting better.
This is a sign of healing, like a fever gets higher before it breaks when the body is fighting infection and healing itself.
Do not give up on your regimen of oil pulling before it has a chance to start working.
It is recommended to try oil pulling for at least 30 days to see how you really feel and what benefits you have experienced.
CLAIM NOW THE 10X10 OIL PULLING GUIDE:
10 MINS TO WHITER TEETH IN 10 DAYS
- DISCOVER THE 10X10 FORMULAE TO HELP WHITEN TEETH, KILL BACTERIA AND IMPROVE ORAL HEALTH!
- GRASP WHAT MAKES THE 3,000 YEAR OLD AYURVEDA SYSTEM OF OIL PULLING WORK!
- LEARN WHY “THE HEALTH OF THE MOUTH IS THE GATEWAY TO OVERALL BODY HEALTH”.
SkinThe Sizzling Secrets of Coconut Oil for your Skin
Scrub Your Way to Glorious Skin
Discover The Clear Skin Secret
Oil PullingThe Ten Benefits of Oil Pulling
OIL PULLING: The Origin, How it Works, and What to Expect?
TIPS & TRICKS FOR OIL PULLING