This Oatmeal Honey Mask smells and looks good enough to eat!
Come to think of it you probably could!
With yummy ingredients like oatmeal, coconut oil, and honey it may come as a surprise that it is actually really great for your skin.
These all natural ingredients have moisturizing, anti-bacterial and anti-aging benefits for your skin.
Here’s more on each ingredient and their benefits for the skin.
Is fantastic for sensitive skin and many common skin conditions because it contains both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Oatmeal also contains chemicals known as saponins that are characterized by their intense cleansing properties.
Are commonly added to shampoos and detergents for their emulsifying and foaming abilities that create a rich lather.
Dr. Stuart believes this makes oatmeal ideal to use as a face mask, cleanser or soap for every skin type, especially sensitive skin.
Has anti-bacterial properties and is nourishing to the skin. An excellent addition to your skincare routine. The anti-bacterial action of honey will also help to relieve inflamed skin and alleviate dryness.
For a simple homemade recipe, use the following ingredients:
1. Oatmeal – 1/2 cup organic oats
2. Honey – 1 teaspoon of all-natural, pure honey
1. Mix oatmeal with warm water into a paste.
2. Add a teaspoon of pure honey.
3. Apply the mask to your face moving your fingertips in gentle circular motions.
4. Leave on for 5 – 10 minutes and rinse well.
5. Pat dry and experience soft, nourished skin!
CLAIM NOW THE 10X10 OIL PULLING GUIDE:
10 MINS TO WHITER TEETH IN 10 DAYS
- DISCOVER THE 10X10 FORMULAE TO HELP WHITEN TEETH, KILL BACTERIA AND IMPROVE ORAL HEALTH!
- GRASP WHAT MAKES THE 3,000 YEAR OLD AYURVEDA SYSTEM OF OIL PULLING WORK!
- LEARN WHY “THE HEALTH OF THE MOUTH IS THE GATEWAY TO OVERALL BODY HEALTH”.
Coconut Oil UsesDIY Coconut Oil Serum That’s All Natural
Tricks to Make Your Coconut Oil Work for You
How to take your Coconut Oil Products with you when you are On the Go
SkinThe Sizzling Secrets of Coconut Oil for your Skin
Scrub Your Way to Glorious Skin
Discover The Clear Skin Secret
Dogs + PetsWhy I Give My Dog Coconut Oil & Maybe You Should Too
Improve Your Pets Health With Coconut Oil
Get Rid Of Your Dogs Skin & Coat Problems For Good With Coconut Oil