I have to admit that I am a hair abuser.
I don’t mean to, it just sort of happens.
Between dying my hair almost every color possible, curling, flattening, blow drying, crimping and styling my poor hair has been through quite a bit!
Now that I think about it I am honestly really surprised I have any left with all the abuse I put it through!
Fortunately I do take the time to give my hair some extra TLC.
One of my favorite ways to do this is by putting an all-natural hair mask on it.
A coconut oil hair mask made with honey is perfect for repairing, nourishing and replenishing my damaged, abused hair.
Coconut oil is one of the best ingredients to put on your hair because of its medium chain fatty acids it’s able to penetrate deep into your hair follicle, repairing from the inside out.
Coconut oil is also able to replenish the moisture that your hair desperately needs and sealing it in with a protective barrier.
It also has natural anti-bacterial properties that are wonderful for scalp health and can aid in getting rid of dandruff or other common scalp issues.
Honey is good for hair because it acts as a humectant, preventing hair loss and it will make your hair shiny and lustrous.
Honey also has anti-bacterial properties to help maintain scalp health.
Making this coconut oil hair mask is simple with only two ingredients.
- Take equal amounts of 100% Raw Coconut Oil and organic raw honey and combine them in a pan over very low heat.
- Warming the ingredients will open up the hair follicles and allow them to penetrate deeper.
- Once you have warmed the ingredients you can apply the mask to dry or wet hair.
- It’s a good idea to have a towel around your neck to protect your clothes while applying the mask.
- Part your hair into sections and apply the mask generously from top to bottom, be sure to really soak your ends where the most damage tends to occur.
- Once you have applied the entire mask, wrap your hair in a bun and let the mask soak in for at least 30-40 minutes.
- You can also sleep with the mask in your hair but be sure to protect your pillowcase with a towel and secure a shower cap or bandana over your hair.
- Once you have left the mask on for the desired amount of time, wash the mask out in the shower using your regular shampoo and conditioner routine.
- You’ll immediately notice your hair is softer, smoother and more lustrous.
What you’ll need to make your Coconut Oil Honey Hair Mask:
- 1 tbsp. Raw Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp. Organic Raw Honey
- Sauce Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Shower Cap (optional)
You can customize this mask by adding more ingredients such as:
- Raw Egg Yolk for added Proteins & Frizz Control
- Tea Tree Oil for Dandruff Control
- Lemon Juice as a Hair Lightener
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Extra Conditioning
- Plain Yogurt for Hair Growth
- Cinnamon for Scalp Health
It’s important to make sure your ingredients are all natural and organic whenever possible.
This will ensure you’re receiving 100% of the essential nutrients and benefits of the products without added chemicals or ingredients.
CLAIM NOW THE 10X10 OIL PULLING GUIDE:
10 MINS TO WHITER TEETH IN 10 DAYS
- DISCOVER THE 10X10 FORMULAE TO HELP WHITEN TEETH, KILL BACTERIA AND IMPROVE ORAL HEALTH!
- GRASP WHAT MAKES THE 3,000 YEAR OLD AYURVEDA SYSTEM OF OIL PULLING WORK!
- LEARN WHY “THE HEALTH OF THE MOUTH IS THE GATEWAY TO OVERALL BODY HEALTH”.
Dogs + PetsWhy I Give My Dog Coconut Oil & Maybe You Should Too
Improve Your Pets Health With Coconut Oil
Get Rid Of Your Dogs Skin & Coat Problems For Good With Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil UsesDIY Coconut Oil Serum That’s All Natural
Tricks to Make Your Coconut Oil Work for You
How to take your Coconut Oil Products with you when you are On the Go
Oil PullingThe Ten Benefits of Oil Pulling
OIL PULLING: The Origin, How it Works, and What to Expect?
TIPS & TRICKS FOR OIL PULLING