This incredible homemade scrub makes me want to sing or at least hum a little. :)
That song automatically popped in my head when I read the ingredients for this amazing little face scrub!
If your skins feeling a little drab or you just want to give yourself a special treat, this is the scrub for you.
It will leave your skin feeling smooth and luxurious, not to mention it smells incredible!
Like a sweet, decadent tropical dessert! YUM!
Besides this scrub smelling so wonderful and making your skin velvety soft, it’s also easy as pie!
You only need two simple ingredients, Raw Coconut Oil and brown sugar.
Best part is you more than likely already have them both in your kitchen cupboard!
Why Raw Coconut Oil & Organic Brown Sugar?
Brown sugar is an exceptional exfoliator!
- It aids in removing dead and dry skin from your face therefore providing room for healthy new skin cells to regenerate, leaving us with glowing radiance and supple youthful looking skin.
- Using brown sugar is preferred over white sugar to use on your face because it is gentler on your skin.
Raw Coconut Oil for skin is perfect!
- It’s hydrating and it’s considered to be one of the best natural skin care products available, because it contains important skin nourishing vitamins E & K that significantly improves and stops signs of aging.
- Raw Coconut Oil is a great moisturizer alone as well, you can expect to notice less fine lines, clearer skin and a better complexion when using coconut oil as a moisturizer on a regular basis.
- Raw Coconut Oil can take the place of many of your more expensive, chemical laden beauty and bath products.
- It is a wonderful tool to add to your beauty regimen.
When choosing your ingredients…
It’s important to remember to use organic products.
The Coconut Oil for skin should be 100% Raw, Cold-Pressed and unrefined.
The better the quality of the products, the better the benefits and results.
To make your Brown Sugar Coconut Oil Face Scrub here’s what you’ll need.
- Brown Sugar
- Raw Coconut Oil
- 1 Small Mixing Bowl
- 1 Spoon to Mix Ingredients
- Combine your ingredients in your mixing bowl.
- If coconut oil is too solid to scoop out you can warm it slightly by submersing your jar under warm water for a couple minutes until it’s the consistency you desire.
- When ingredients are combined it should be a thick paste-like consistency. If it seems too runny, put it in the freezer for a couple minutes and it will firm right up, plus the coolness will feel amazing to your skin!
- Put mixture on your face with small gentle circular motions until entire face is covered. Be sure not to rub too hard or your face may get irritated and red.
This scrub is awesome for a whole body scrub as well.
It’s especially great for your legs before you shave to avoid getting ingrown hairs.
Rub it all over your body to give your whole body a smooth fresh feel.
You won’t believe how smooth and soft your skin will feel once you’re done.
You won’t even need any extra moisturizer! It’s the perfect prep for date night.
Here’s the recipe for a full body scrub or to make ahead to have on hand.
This is a great gift as well!
Put it in a pretty jar, add some vanilla essential oil and tie a ribbon around it and there you go!
An amazing homemade gift made by you!
You’re so thoughtful!
Brown Sugar Coconut Body Scrub
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Raw Coconut Oil
So…what are you waiting for?
Get started on your Brown Sugar Coconut Oil Scrub Now!
If you are more of a visual person, like myself.
Here is a link below to a fantastic video on how to make the scrub.
CLAIM NOW THE 10X10 OIL PULLING GUIDE:
10 MINS TO WHITER TEETH IN 10 DAYS
- DISCOVER THE 10X10 FORMULAE TO HELP WHITEN TEETH, KILL BACTERIA AND IMPROVE ORAL HEALTH!
- GRASP WHAT MAKES THE 3,000 YEAR OLD AYURVEDA SYSTEM OF OIL PULLING WORK!
- LEARN WHY “THE HEALTH OF THE MOUTH IS THE GATEWAY TO OVERALL BODY HEALTH”.
Dogs + PetsWhy I Give My Dog Coconut Oil & Maybe You Should Too
Improve Your Pets Health With Coconut Oil
Get Rid Of Your Dogs Skin & Coat Problems For Good With Coconut Oil
Oil PullingThe Ten Benefits of Oil Pulling
OIL PULLING: The Origin, How it Works, and What to Expect?
TIPS & TRICKS FOR OIL PULLING
CoffeePut What in My Coffee to Lose Weight & Have Extra Energy?
Improve Your Brain Power with This All Natural Secret