There’s nothing worse then an itch you can’t scratch.
Well how do you think your canine companion feels?
They don’t have arms so they can’t just reach around and get that itch.
So it’s up to us pet parents to insure our beloved fur baby doesn’t get an itch.
Or if they get itchy dry skin, coconut oil will help remedy this in two ways.
- The first is giving your pet coconut oil internally.
- And second applying coconut oil directly to the affected areas, to the skin and fur.
It is extremely important to choose the right coconut oil for dogs to get the best results and benefits.
You need the highest quality, one hundred percent raw, cold-pressed, unrefined, unbleached and un-deodorized Coconut oil.
An example of a coconut oil that meets this criteria and more is COCOMD Coconut Oil.
When we talk about our canine companion having itches, usually the main cause is allergies, but can also be from hot spots, or the weather/climate they live in.
Feeding your pet coconut oil as a preventive and healthy way to help with their skin condition is a good way to start.
Even if your pet is currently having distress from one or many different skin conditions, starting to give them coconut oil internally will help.
- Start with one-quarter teaspoon coconut oil for dogs, adding an additional one-quarter teaspoon per week.
- The recommended dose total is one tablespoon per thirty pounds.
- It comes to approximately one-quarter teaspoon per seven pounds.
Coconut oil’s main element is the MCT’s or medium chain triglycerides.
It is made up of ninety percent saturated fats, that is what the MCT’s are.
Within coconut oil contains Lauric acid – an anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial that helps balance the immune system and thyroid.
Many skin irritations and problems are…
Caused from a fungus or small cut that has been taken over by germs.
You can relieve the immediate itching by applying coconut oil directly to the affected areas.
Then bathe your canine companion as detailed below to remedy the condition that’s causing your pet to itch.
- The only thing you will need for this treatment is Coconut Oil in its liquid state and an ALL-natural, gentle non-chemical pet shampoo.
- To get started clearing up any dry, itchy skin issues is to give your canine companion a bath using the all natural pet shampoo you have at home or purchased.
- Then rinse your canine companion (with water that isn’t too hot or too cold) extremely well and thoroughly.
- After bathing your pet, keep them in the tub as it will be easier to apply the coconut oil.
- Gently massage the coconut oil into the skin and fur over his or her entire body. Continue massaging and adding the coconut oil until you have saturated the skin, paws, ears, tail and pay close attention to any trouble spots.
- Allow your fur baby to rest and enjoy the calming, and soothing coconut oil to absorb for eight to ten minutes. The longer you leave it on the better your canine companions skin will feel and better treatment results.
- Thoroughly rinse your pet’s body, paws, ears, tummy and tail.
- Next lightly shampoo your pet again to get the oily feeling off without removing the oils completely.
- Help your canine companion gently out from the bath, towel dry and brush completely and thoroughly.
- If your canine companion has an existing condition, follow these steps once a week until all better.
- Then once a month to maintain, this should keep your pet healthy, happy and relieve any itchy, dry, flaky skin.
CLAIM NOW THE 10X10 OIL PULLING GUIDE:
10 MINS TO WHITER TEETH IN 10 DAYS
- DISCOVER THE 10X10 FORMULAE TO HELP WHITEN TEETH, KILL BACTERIA AND IMPROVE ORAL HEALTH!
- GRASP WHAT MAKES THE 3,000 YEAR OLD AYURVEDA SYSTEM OF OIL PULLING WORK!
- LEARN WHY “THE HEALTH OF THE MOUTH IS THE GATEWAY TO OVERALL BODY HEALTH”.
Bath + BodyYour Daily Products May Be Dangerous To Your Health
Discover The All Natural Secret to Amazing Skin
BeautyOatmeal Honey Face Mask
HairWho Else Wants Silky Smooth Hair?
Keep Them Buzzin About Your Hair with this DIY Coconut Oil Honey Mask
Dump The Dandruff & Get With Coconut Oil
Dogs + PetsWhy I Give My Dog Coconut Oil & Maybe You Should Too
Improve Your Pets Health With Coconut Oil
Get Rid Of Your Dogs Skin & Coat Problems For Good With Coconut Oil