Our pets are family, that’s something we can all agree on.
So as part of our family we want the best for them as well.
Raw coconut oil has many benefits for us, but what about our pets?
Well actually our furry family members can receive the same benefits from raw coconut oil as well.
Why Raw Coconut Oil Dogs Ask?
Because Raw Coconut Oil is unrefined and unrefined makes it safe and better to use on people and animals.
Raw coconut oil consists of over ninety percent saturated fats, with a few traces of unsaturated fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Most of the saturated fats in raw coconut oil are Medium Chain Triglycerides or MCT’s as some people call them.
Most of the benefits from raw coconut oil come from these MCT’s.
One of the benefits is from the Lauric acid that contains anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
The Capric and Caprylic acid have some of the same benefits, but their best known for they’re anti-fungal effects.
Examples of some of the benefits of these certain MCT’s is being able to help clear up skin conditions.
- It helps clear up skin conditions such as eczema, allergies, contact dermatitis, and just plain itchy, dry skin.
- These wonderful MCT’s also prevent and treat yeast and fungal infections including Candida.
- Disinfects and promotes healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin, bites, and stings.
- All while it makes your furry family’s coat become dazzling, sleek, glossy, and best of all deodorizes icky pet odor!
- Another area in which amazing results have been attained is in the prevention of parasitic infestations. Thus curing the problem in many cases. Raw coconut oil has been found to provide an effective defence against many troublesome parasites like giardiasis. It can be taken internally or applied externally.
- One of the truly appreciated benefits of raw coconut oil is improved digestion and you don’t have to fight to get your pet to eat it.
- Many people are crazy about the flavor of coconut, so are our pets. Just put half a teaspoon to start on a small toy or your puppy’s food, gradually increasing it to one full tablespoon over the course of two weeks. For our larger furry family members, ranging from medium size to large, you would start with one teaspoon gradually increasing to two full tablespoons over a course of two weeks.
- Raw coconut oil dogs love! Helps improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
- It also aids healing of digestive disorders, like inflammatory bowel syndrome and colitis.
- Reduces and eliminates bad breath in dogs and coughing up hairballs in our feline family.
Maybe you’re in awe of all the fantastic benefits raw coconut oil has, and we have more!
The immune system!
It is also extremely important to our furry family member’s weight and bone health.
- Again those wonderful MCT’s contain powerful anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal agents to help prevent infection and diseases.
- It helps regulate and balance insulin production and promotes a normal thyroid function.
- It helps control or even prevent diabetes.
- Helps reduce weight by increasing energy in your pet, keeping them active.
- For our older furry family members, it also aids in arthritis, joint and ligament problems.
- In research, they have found that the MCT’s have been shown to improve brain energy metabolism and decrease amyloid protein buildup that results in brain lesions in older pets.
With all these benefits and a more sustainable and less toxic source of oils than fish, why wouldn’t you give raw coconut oil a try?
CLAIM NOW THE 10X10 OIL PULLING GUIDE:
10 MINS TO WHITER TEETH IN 10 DAYS
- DISCOVER THE 10X10 FORMULAE TO HELP WHITEN TEETH, KILL BACTERIA AND IMPROVE ORAL HEALTH!
- GRASP WHAT MAKES THE 3,000 YEAR OLD AYURVEDA SYSTEM OF OIL PULLING WORK!
- LEARN WHY “THE HEALTH OF THE MOUTH IS THE GATEWAY TO OVERALL BODY HEALTH”.
Dogs + PetsWhy I Give My Dog Coconut Oil & Maybe You Should Too
Improve Your Pets Health With Coconut Oil
Get Rid Of Your Dogs Skin & Coat Problems For Good With Coconut Oil
HairWho Else Wants Silky Smooth Hair?
Keep Them Buzzin About Your Hair with this DIY Coconut Oil Honey Mask
Dump The Dandruff & Get With Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil UsesDIY Coconut Oil Serum That’s All Natural
Tricks to Make Your Coconut Oil Work for You
How to take your Coconut Oil Products with you when you are On the Go
Oil PullingThe Ten Benefits of Oil Pulling
OIL PULLING: The Origin, How it Works, and What to Expect?
TIPS & TRICKS FOR OIL PULLING