The first thing someone notices when they see you is your smile…
And whether or not you have those pearly whites everyone wants to see.
It’s so much more important now, in this day and age to have white teeth.
Why? It’s status quo of course.
People with white teeth are generally thought to be in better health, make a better living, and have better looks.
We are always searching for easier, quicker, less expensive ways to get amazing results for a whiter smile.
There is an all-natural product that has been around for centuries and used by many…
But has more recently been growing in popularity in the Western civilization.
It’s coconut oil!
And coconut oil benefits oral health in a number of ways.
Firstly, it has been proven to whiten teeth while killing the germs that cause bad breath and gingivitis.
The use of coconut oil for dental hygiene has been a daily routine for many people in other countries for centuries.
That’s a long time to carry on a daily routine if it didn’t work!
A perfect coconut oil for daily dental hygiene should be one hundred percent pure, raw and all-natural.
- Now the first thing you want to do is get an 100% raw coconut oil and a box of baking soda.
- Make sure your toothbrush is under three months old; otherwise replace your toothbrush as well.
- First thing when getting ready to do your daily coconut oil pulling and brushing is to do the oil pulling first.
- Take one tablespoon of pure natural coconut oil and put it in your mouth.
- Start swishing the coconut oil around inside your mouth gently swishing and pushing the pure natural coconut oil through your teeth.
- Continue to swish thoroughly for no less then five minutes working up to twenty minutes daily.
- If your mouth and jaw start aching and get tired, slow down.
- Then do the swishing for as long as you can, five minutes is the least amount of swishing needed to have any benefits. But the longer you swish, the better the results because the more time the coconut oil has to pull the toxins.
- During the twenty minutes of swishing the pure natural coconut oil around inside your entire mouth, ensure its getting through all your teeth and into the back of your mouth as well as in and around your gum line.
- When you have done the amount of time you prefer, it’s best to spit out the coconut oil into the nearest trash, because it can clog your drain after consistent use.
- Try not to swallow the coconut oil you have just pulled because it contains the toxins that were in your mouth.
- If you find it difficult to hold it in your mouth without swallowing, then you may have too much in your mouth.
- Use less coconut oil and see if that helps.
- To finish up your healthy pure natural coconut oil dental routine, take one-quarter teaspoon of baking soda and mix with one-quarter teaspoon of 100% raw coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Mix thoroughly until you have a fine paste.
- Rinse your toothbrush in water and dip in the coconut oil mixture, coat the toothbrush bristles heavily with the mixture. Now brush your teeth as you would normally.
- Continue to brush each tooth completely, going above the gum line with gentle circular motions.
- After brushing your teeth and gums, finish by brushing your tongue.
- Add the mixture to your brush as needed to give a good coating on all your teeth.
- When finished brushing for at least 2 minutes, spit and rinse.
- Throw away any unused mixture.
- Swishing with coconut oil is beneficial in fighting the bacteria that causes bad breath and gingivitis.
Pure natural coconut oil has Lauric Acid that is well known for its anti-microbial agents.
Oil pulling may not be for you but with all the great benefits and proven results, it certainly won’t hurt to give it a shot.
CLAIM NOW THE 10X10 OIL PULLING GUIDE:
10 MINS TO WHITER TEETH IN 10 DAYS
- DISCOVER THE 10X10 FORMULAE TO HELP WHITEN TEETH, KILL BACTERIA AND IMPROVE ORAL HEALTH!
- GRASP WHAT MAKES THE 3,000 YEAR OLD AYURVEDA SYSTEM OF OIL PULLING WORK!
- LEARN WHY “THE HEALTH OF THE MOUTH IS THE GATEWAY TO OVERALL BODY HEALTH”.
BeautyOatmeal Honey Face Mask
HairWho Else Wants Silky Smooth Hair?
Keep Them Buzzin About Your Hair with this DIY Coconut Oil Honey Mask
Dump The Dandruff & Get With Coconut Oil
Dogs + PetsWhy I Give My Dog Coconut Oil & Maybe You Should Too
Improve Your Pets Health With Coconut Oil
Get Rid Of Your Dogs Skin & Coat Problems For Good With Coconut Oil
SkinThe Sizzling Secrets of Coconut Oil for your Skin
Scrub Your Way to Glorious Skin
Discover The Clear Skin Secret