I am constantly looking for new ways to use all natural products in my everyday life.
Anytime I am able to replace a commercial product with an all natural homemade product, I am one happy camper!
Recently my daughter had a weird skin reaction.
It started on her chin and came out of nowhere.
When I asked my dermatologist what I should put on it, she recommended medicated hydrocortisone cream. So we did.
But it burned horribly when we applied it.
And surprisingly, the next day it looked more inflamed and irritated than it was the day before.
So, I decided I was going to try and put a serum together.
I wanted it to be healing, soothing and have skin rebuilding properties.
I did a little research and put together a little concoction.
Here’s what it was made of:
- raw organic coconut oil
- tea tree oil
- lavender and roman chamomile essential oil
This is what I like to call my awesome DIY Coconut Oil Serum.
Each ingredient has skin healing properties plus many other beneficial properties.
We started to apply the DIY Coconut Oil Serum to her skin religiously.
Overnight it looked a million times better and within a couple weeks, it was barely visible. I was so happy with the results!
I decided to make up a larger batch to have on hand for any type of first aid we may need.
Each ingredient has really amazing healing qualities.
Coconut oil is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- It is able to fight off and kill germs.
- It also moisturizes and nourishes the skin helping to promote new skin growth and healing.
Tea tree oil has antiseptic properties.
- It is used to treat cuts, wounds, burns, boils and other skin disorders.
- It soothes the skin and reduces redness and itching.
Lavender essential oil is soothing, calming and analgesic.
- It is great for healing wounds and skin because of its disinfecting, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-fungal properties.
Roman Chamomile Oil has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It can be used to help calm inflamed skin and to ease arthritis, headaches, sprains and muscle aches.
Here’s how you can make your own all natural DIY Coconut Oil Serum.
I know you’ll absolutely love it!
All Natural DIY Coconut Oil Serum
- ¼ cup Raw Coconut Oil
- 10 drops tea tree oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops roman chamomile essential oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Store DIY Coconut Oil Serum in a container with a lid.
- Apply to affected area as often as needed.
CLAIM NOW THE 10X10 OIL PULLING GUIDE:
10 MINS TO WHITER TEETH IN 10 DAYS
- DISCOVER THE 10X10 FORMULAE TO HELP WHITEN TEETH, KILL BACTERIA AND IMPROVE ORAL HEALTH!
- GRASP WHAT MAKES THE 3,000 YEAR OLD AYURVEDA SYSTEM OF OIL PULLING WORK!
- LEARN WHY “THE HEALTH OF THE MOUTH IS THE GATEWAY TO OVERALL BODY HEALTH”.
Dogs + PetsWhy I Give My Dog Coconut Oil & Maybe You Should Too
Improve Your Pets Health With Coconut Oil
Get Rid Of Your Dogs Skin & Coat Problems For Good With Coconut Oil
Oil PullingThe Ten Benefits of Oil Pulling
OIL PULLING: The Origin, How it Works, and What to Expect?
TIPS & TRICKS FOR OIL PULLING
Bath + BodyYour Daily Products May Be Dangerous To Your Health
Discover The All Natural Secret to Amazing Skin