You may have noticed a popular new trend for coconut oil uses.
However unlike some trends, coconut oil is actually the real deal!
Coconut oil deserves every little praise it gets as its become the holy grail of natural products for your hair, skin, nails, teeth, pets, kids, health and weight loss!
It’s truly a “one stop shop” and “jack of all trades.”
There’s not much coconut oil can’t do or fix.
If you’re looking for more coconut oil uses, I found a fantastic article on businessinsider.com that you’re sure to love.
So get out your jar of coconut oil and start checking off this list!
Coconut Oil Uses: The 11 things this cheap, Natural Product can do:
- Moisturizer: Whether it’s on your face, body, or hands, coconut oil is a fantastic moisturizer. Rub a little bit between your hands and it will instantly become oil that you can rub all over. Though it’s greasy at first, it will quickly absorb into your skin and nails.
- Makeup remover: Put on coconut oil all over your face before wiping it off with a towel. It’s one of the most effective makeup removers I’ve ever used.
- Acne: Coconut oil has anti-bacterial properties, which can help with acne breakouts. Whenever I’m using it, I notice I get less of those tiny pimples on my face.
- Treating infections/bug bites/bruises: Coconut oil has Monolaurin, which is said to be good for fighting bug bites. It also has anti-fungal properties and many natural health websites say that it can help with scratches; bug bites, infections, and even to help alleviate bruises.
- Body scrub: Some beauty bloggers add white or brown sugar to their coconut oil for a make-your-own body scrub. Though I’ve never tried it, it sounds incredible (and cheaper than expensive name-brand alternatives).
- Leave-in conditioner: When my friends have been introduced to coconut oil, this is one of the first things they’ll try. Coating your hair in coconut oil and letting it rest for 10-20 minutes will let follicles soak up as much moisture as possible. The result is shiny, thick, and very soft hair (just make sure you really rinse out all the greasy oil).
- Shaving cream: I know a woman who keeps a jar in her shower and will use the oil to shave her legs. Not only is it very nourishing, but also the water will roll right off the oil so it keeps protecting your skin while you shave.
- Cooking oil: If you’re using coconut oil for beauty as well as for cooking, I’d recommend keeping one jar in the bathroom and second jar in the kitchen. Coconut oil can replace any other cooking oil and YouTube star Jenna Marbles freezes it into ice cube trays to use in smoothies. It can also be used to replace butter.
- Energy boost and Health Supplement: Many bloggers swear that coconut oil is their go-to natural energy booster that also keeps them full for longer.
- Wood/leather/metal polish: Simply take a little bit of coconut oil, and rub it into your table, scuffed leather goods, or any metal surface. Buff with a cloth to a shine. Easy.
- Pet care: Whether it’s for a dry nose, cracked paws, or coat conditioner, coconut oil is a natural product to use for conditioning your pets. It’s also safe for them to eat so you won’t worry if they lick it off (some pet owners even purposefully put it into pet food).
Are you ready to get started?!
Be sure that you are using an all-natural pure, raw virgin coconut oil that is unrefined and cold-pressed otherwise you won’t be receiving the full potential of coconut oil uses and benefits.
Not only is coconut oil useful but also it is super inexpensive and for everything this stuff is good for, I recommend investing in a high quality value pack!
Trust me you’ll be so mad if you run out!
CLAIM NOW THE 10X10 OIL PULLING GUIDE:
10 MINS TO WHITER TEETH IN 10 DAYS
- DISCOVER THE 10X10 FORMULAE TO HELP WHITEN TEETH, KILL BACTERIA AND IMPROVE ORAL HEALTH!
- GRASP WHAT MAKES THE 3,000 YEAR OLD AYURVEDA SYSTEM OF OIL PULLING WORK!
- LEARN WHY “THE HEALTH OF THE MOUTH IS THE GATEWAY TO OVERALL BODY HEALTH”.
CoffeePut What in My Coffee to Lose Weight & Have Extra Energy?
Improve Your Brain Power with This All Natural Secret
HairWho Else Wants Silky Smooth Hair?
Keep Them Buzzin About Your Hair with this DIY Coconut Oil Honey Mask
Dump The Dandruff & Get With Coconut Oil